Block party or Live Music Request

Homes intending to hold block parties or music parties must fill out the following form and return it to Village Hall for registration and approval. We ask this be done at least one month prior to your event. We want everyone to have a safe event!

Block Party Request Form

Live and Amplified Music Permit Request Form