Photo Contest - Spring 2019
Calling all photographers! The Community Relations Commission is sponsoring a community contest to showcase the Village’s quarterly theme Working in Morton Grove. A different theme will be presented each quarter. Selected photos will be featured on the Village's Facebook page, website, and 5 winning photos will be enlarged, framed and displayed at the Village Hall.
All photos should be taken in the season represented.
All photos submitted should be taken in Morton Grove.
We encourage youth participants and will award one youth winner each contest cycle.
- Photographers can submit up to 5 photos highlighting ways our Village is both close and open
- The contest is open to all Morton Grove residents, businesses, employees and visitors.
- Email high resolution digital photos no larger than 14MB in JPG format along with registration and release form
- Print photos, no smaller than 4” x 6,” may be submitted to:
Winter Photo Contest, 6101 Capulina Avenue, Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Photos must be submitted by June 30, 2019
- Winners will be announced at the July 8, 2019, Village Board meeting.
Click here to submit your application online. Applications must be submitted by June 30, 2019.
If you prefer to complete and submit a paper application, you can download the application here.