Development Projects In Progress
February 7, 2023
- 8500-50 Lehigh - Draft RDA under review for a 24-unit mixed-use development by MHDC SLF LLC at Chestnut Street and Lehigh Avenue
- 8733-35 Narragansett - Construction of a duplex by P & P Properties, LLC, in progress
- Ferris/Hennings/Narragansett - Construction of ten townhomes by P & P Properties, LLC, in progress
- Gateway Plaza - Final design in progress for a public plaza at Lincoln and Ferris Avenues, commemorative bricks and benches available for purchase at mortongroveil.org/gatewayplaza
- LA Fitness at Sawmill Station - Construction of a 37,000-square-foot fitness facility in progress
- MedMen at Sawmill Station - Construction of a 6,000-square-foot cannabis dispensary in progress
- Menards - Construction of a 7,000-square-foot garden center addition in progress at 6301 Oakton Street
- Morton Grove Metra Station - Final design and Metra review in progress
- Napleton Honda (Formerly Castle Honda) - Design of new 40,000-square-foot dealership in progress
To learn more about any of the above projects, call 847-663-3063 or email email@example.com.
JeonJu Korean Restaurant
5707 Dempster Street | 847-470-0066
The Village is featuring JeonJu Korean Restaurant, located along the Dempster Street commercial corridor. The lure of authentic home-cooked Korean food has kept customers coming back to JeonJu since it opened its doors 40 years ago.
6037 Dempster Street | 847-972-1731 | Restaurant Website
The Village is featuring OMG! Grill, located in the heart of the Dempster Street commercial corridor. This locally owned and operated restaurant serves an eclectic menu at affordable prices with options for every taste and diet.
8530 Waukegan Road | 847-410-7779 | Restaurant Website
The Village is featuring Boba Burger, located in the Classic Bowl bowling alley at the intersection of Waukegan Road and Caldwell Avenue. Check out this family-owned and operated snack shop, which has been serving Asian fusion burgers, hot dogs, bahn mi sandwiches, and salads since 2015.
6002 Dempster Street | 224-534-7262 | afghankabobchicago.com
The Village is featuring Afghan Kabob, located in the Austin/Dempster Plaza at the northwest corner of Austin and Dempster. Check out this family-owned Afghani restaurant, which opened in the summer of 2020.
Martin's Pancake House
7947 Golf Road | 224-470-2842 | Restaurant Website
The Village is featuring Martin's Pancake House, located in the Washington Commons shopping center at Waukegan and Golf. Check out this great breakfast and lunch spot, which opened in early 2020.