The Department of Community and Economic Development is ready to help you find the perfect location for your business, organization, or development. Find information below on properties currently available for sale or lease. Submit a request to the Department for a customized CoStar property search report.
Property for Sale or Lease
- Beckwith Center (9225-9255 Waukegan Road) - Commercial for Lease
- 9530 Waukegan Road - Commercial for Lease
- 5833 Dempster Street - Commercial for Lease
- 9215 Waukegan Road (900 SF) - Call 847-565-2786 - Commercial for Lease
- 9434 Waukegan Road (900 SF) - Call 847-565-2786 - Commercial for Lease
- 9436 Waukegan Road (900 SF) - Call 847-565-2786 - Commercial for Lease
- 9438 Waukegan Road (1,500 SF) - Call 847-565-2786 - Commercial for Lease
If you are a property owner or real estate broker with an office, industrial/flex, retail, or vacant property listing to share on this webpage, send the property details and any brochures to email@example.com.
The Village uses CoStar, the world's leading commercial real estate platform, to generate up-to-date listings of available property in Morton Grove based on search criteria. To request a customized CoStar property search report, contact Zoe Heidorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 847-663-3063.
Does The Property Fit With My Proposed Use?
- What zoning district is the property located in? Determine the zoning district classification of any Morton Grove property using the Interactive Zoning Map or PDF Zoning Map.
- Does the zoning district allow my proposed business, organization, or development? The Unified Development Code (Title 12) establishes whether a use is a Permitted Use, Special Use, or prohibited use in each zoning district. You can view use matrices for the Village's Residential Districts, Commercial Districts, and Manufacturing Districts online.
- Does the property meet the off-street parking requirement? Off-street parking requirements are listed by use in Chapter 12-7 of the Unified Development Code.
Other zoning and applicable code requirements may apply. The Department of Community and Economic Development helps guide applicants through the land use and development review process. Call 847-663-3063 or email email@example.com.
The information contained herein is provided for general informational purposes only to assist with your planning efforts to open a business in Morton Grove. Although this information is updated on a regular basis, the Village of Morton Grove does not guarantee or certify the accuracy of the information provided.