Do you have a neighbor who:
- Shovels his/her neighbor’s sidewalk when it snows “just because”
- Mows his/her neighbor’s lawn when they’re on vacation or cannot do it themselves
- Checks in on seniors in the neighborhood.
- Organizes neighborhood parties or gatherings
- Brings his/her neighbor’s trash carts to or from the street
- Works to keep your neighborhood safe, connected, and friendly
- Loves Morton Grove and shows it in his/her own unique way
The Morton Grove Community Relations Commission wants to give you the opportunity to acknowledge your outstanding neighbors for doing special things that make your neighborhood a better place. Your outstanding neighbor can be any age or background; he or she may be a youth, a teenager, a longtime resident, new to Morton Grove, a senior citizen or business that makes a positive difference in your neighborhood. He or she may be known by everyone or an unsung hero.
To nominate an individual/group for recognition as an Outstanding Neighbor, please complete the nomination form to let us know why you believe your nominee is an Outstanding Neighbor. If selected, you and your Outstanding Neighbor will be recognized at a Village Board meeting and in various Village social media and printed publications.
Nomination forms are accepted year-round.
For more information contact Saba Koya at: 847-663-3007