Rodent Control Program:
To report rodent sightings, please contact the Village of Morton Grove at (847) 470-5214. Provide your: name, address (where rodent sightings were observed), a phone number where you can be reached, and a description of your rodent concern.
The Village of Morton Grove’s Rodent Control Program includes: inspection for rats, treatment of burrows, and ensuring that preventative measures are in place. Treatment for rodent control involves baiting with rodenticide in a secure manner for residential properties. This allows for investigation and tracking of rodent service requests; and provides measures for property maintenance.
Rodent Control Resources:
- Rodent Control Guidelines
- Rodent control program for the inspection of rats, treatment of burrows, and ensuring that preventative measures are in place.
- Look for Evidence of Rats
- Evidence indicating the presence of rats in an area.
- Rodent Checklist
- Questions that will help residents in determining if there are conditions on a property that could be contributing to rodent activity.
- Rats or Mice
- Understanding the difference between the presence of house mice or Norway rats.
- Sanitation Guidelines
- Rodent-proofing your property.