Rodent Control Program:
To report rodent sightings on your property, please contact Animal Control at (847) 470-5200. Provide your: name, address (where rodent sightings were observed), phone number where you can be reached at, and a description of your rodent concern.
To report rodent sightings at a business, please contact the Village of Morton Grove, Building and Inspectional Services Department at (847) 470-5214.
The Morton Grove Police Department’s rodent control program includes: inspection for rats, treatment of burrows, and ensuring that preventative measures are in place. Treatment for rodent control involves baiting with rodenticide in a secure manner for residential properties. This allows for: investigation and tracking of rodent service requests; and provides measures for property maintenance.
Rodent Control Resources:
- Rodent Control Guidelines
- Rodent control program for the inspection of rats, treatment of burrows, and ensuring that preventative measures are in place.
- Look for Evidence of Rats
- Evidence indicating the presence of rats in an area.
- Rodent Checklist
- Questions that will help residents in determining if there are conditions on a property that could be contributing to rodent activity.
- Rats or Mice
- Understanding the difference between the presence of house mice or Norway rats.
- Sanitation Guidelines
- Rodent-proofing your property.