Calling all photographers! The Community Relations Commission is sponsoring a Summer 2021 photo contest. The theme is "Summer in Morton Grove", so please show off your creativity and highlight the best parts of Morton Grove. A different theme will be presented each quarter. Selected photos will be featured on the Village's Facebook page, website, and 5 winning photos will be enlarged, framed and displayed at the Village Hall.
All photos should be taken in Morton Grove and in the season represented.
We encourage youth participants and will award one youth winner each contest cycle.
- Photographers can submit up to 5 photos highlighting ways our Village is both close and open
- The contest is open to all Morton Grove residents, businesses, employees and visitors.
- Email high resolution digital photos no larger than 14MB in JPG format along with registration and release form
- Print photos, no smaller than 4” x 6,” may be submitted to:
Winter Photo Contest, 6101 Capulina Avenue, Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Photos must be submitted by September 6, 2021
Click here to submit your application online. Applications must be submitted by September 6, 2021.
If you prefer to complete and submit a paper application, you can download the application here.