Calling all photographers! The Community Relations Commission is sponsoring a Fall 2021 photo contest. Our fall photo contest which begins today will be open only to high school students who attend school in Niles or Maine Townships. We look forward to the creativity students can bring in sharing their experiences with going back to school or life around town. The photo contest will run between now and December 1. Selected photos will be featured on the Village's Facebook page, website, and 5 winning photos will be enlarged, framed and displayed at the Village Hall.
All photos should be taken in Morton Grove and in the season represented.
- Photographers can submit up to 5 photos highlighting ways our Village is both close and open
- The contest is open to all Morton Grove residents, businesses, employees and visitors.
- Email high resolution digital photos no larger than 14MB in JPG format along with registration and release form
- Print photos, no smaller than 4” x 6,” may be submitted to:
Fall Photo Contest, 6101 Capulina Avenue, Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Photos must be submitted by December 1, 2021
Click here to submit your application online. Applications must be submitted by December 1, 2021.
If you prefer to complete and submit a paper application, you can download the application here.