Mail Service


Mail Service Complaints

The United States Postal Service (USPS) is not managed by the Village, but the Village offers the following information for residents and businesses seeking to file a complaint or concern relating to mail service:

  1. Submit a complaint directly to USPS by calling 800-275-8777.
  2. If USPS does not address the issue, complete a Privacy Act Release Form to allow Congresswoman Schakowsky's office to make an inquiry to USPS on your behalf. Click here to complete the form. If you do not have access to a computer, call Congresswoman Schakowsky's office at 773-506-7100 for assistance in completing the form.
  3. To submit a mail theft report to the United States Postal General, call 877-876-2455.

New & Revised Address Requests

The Village is responsible for assigning addresses to new construction and managing address changes for existing properties. To request a new or revised address, contact the Department of Community and Economic Development at [email protected].

Scroll to Top